Your Tay Your Adventure
28.5 hours/week (4 Days)
We are looking for a committed and motivated individual to deliver the final 8 months of the Learning and Interpretation role, as part of the Tay Landscape Partnership. The Tay Landscape Partnership is a £2.6 million scheme celebrating the unique character the inner Tay estuary.
The project conserves the natural and built heritage features of the area, connects people with the river, encourages people to participate in their local environment and offers training opportunities. The Partnership will promote long term social, economic regeneration and environmental benefits to the area.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- managing complex projects and budgets with a heritage/environmental theme.
- the Curriculum for Excellence programme.
- liaising and delivering a diverse range of learning activities with schools.
- managing budgets, problem solving and delivering within timescales.
- successful contract management.
- managing successful community engagement.
- recording, reporting on and promoting events and activities.
Closing date for applications – Monday 12th June.
For further information call Shirley Paterson on 01738 477083